Our ‘Terms and Conditions’ contain important information. It is important that you read them carefully and understand them.
- Your Trip Price : When you make your booking you must pay a non-refundable deposit of US$400, €250 or £200 per person. On occasions, full payment for an extra service requested by you such as internal flights, extra excursions or extensions may also be required at the time of booking.
Following your booking final payment must be made for your trip before departure.
In the case of non-payment of the balance by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. And 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- If You Cancel Your Trip : You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. In this regard, written notification in the form of letter, email (from the original email address of the person who made the booking) or fax from the person who made the booking or your travel agent on your behalf must be received at our offices. Cancellation charges as mentioned in the policy page will be applicable.
- Tour leader authority: Signing our booking form signifies your agreement to abide by the authority of the leader, who represents Climb High Pvt. Ltd. – the decision of the leader is final. If, in the opinion of the leader, your behaviour or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the leader considers your general wellbeing will be put at risk by continuing with the trip, then you may be asked to leave the tour without the right to any refund for unused services.
- Lukla Flight Delays : A common occurrence in Nepal is the delay or cancellation of flights to/from Lukla, the main airport for the Khumbu (Everest) region. We recommend that, when arranging international flights, you allow wherever possible for the possibility that flights out of Lukla may be cancelled for days at a time in the event of inclement weather. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any change, delay or extra expense incurred. Or for any related consequences. We will do our best to assist you and will organise accommodation and flights on your behalf. Including making changes to your international flights from Kathmandu during your delay.
We cannot be responsible for any extra food, accommodation costs or related expenses incurred for any extra days spent in Lukla. Should you choose to make alternative arrangements such as booking a helicopter seat, whilst we will help make the arrangements for you, we will not pay the costs of this. We will refund any costs saved by ourselves for your unused return tickets.
Banks in Nepal only accept some methods of payment, so we are able to accept payment by:
1. Wire transfer
3. Credit card (VISA / MASTERCARD) *
Banks in Nepal do not accept:
1. Traveller’s cheques
2. Card to card transfer (like VISA to VISA)
3. Debit card (VISA / MASTERCARD)
* However, please note that credit card payments are very complex when money is sent from outside Nepal. For instance, there is no system for accepting payments by telephone or e-commerce. There are forms to be completed for each payment. Thus it can take several days as well as adding bank charges to your payment.
Before departing for Nepal, please inform your bank that you will be making transactions, whether through an ATM machine or payment through a card.
- Bank Charges Any amount charged by the bank for transferring the payments to us or while paying by credit cards (3.75% extra) will have to be borne by you. When transferring, please select the ‘sender bears all charges’ option.
- Personal details Climb High Pvt. Ltd. will use your email and personal details solely for the purpose of operating your trip. However, we will not share it with anyone else, nor will we use it for any purposes other than those mentioned above.