The price quoted on the trip page for each trek or climb is the standard price. However you are free to request any extra services or tours from us; please get in touch.
For Trek and Climb Price lists please click here
What’s included in the price?
The list of inclusions is usually on the page for each trek; however in general:
We provide an ‘airport to airport’ service – so from the moment you arrive in Kathmandu we are organising everything for you in terms of accommodation, trekking and transport.
The Kathmandu hotel provided will be a standard hotel for trekking guests, such as the Hotel Shakti or Blue Horizon. Typically these hotels will have en-suite rooms of a reasonable standard, but no air conditioning. They are central and convenient with pleasant small gardens and good service. All hotel costs and trip costs assume you are sharing a a room with one other person.
You may upgrade your hotel to an upmarket hotel such as the Hotel Shanker. This is an old royal palace a short walk from Thamel with lovely rooms, a beautiful swimming pool and luxurious gardens. To make the most of your stay an upgrade to the Shanker will cost just US$60 per person per night if sharing a room.
Stay at the Hotel Shanker before your trek with Climb High
As with all trekking trips, some items aren’t included in our costs.
- Travel and Medical insurance (please note this must cover helicopter evacuation in case of emergency)
- Personal Trekking equipment – ie waterproofs, rucksack, sleeping bag, clothing, headtorch, hat, gloves etc – please refer to the kit lists.
- Alcoholic or soft drinks, bottled mineral water, whether whilst trekking or at any meals
- Meals in Kathmandu (unless your hotel rate includes breakfast)
- Any other extra expenses due to any political disturbances or natural calamities.
- Expenses related to any extended stay outside of our control – for example extra accommodation costs in the event of delayed flights to/from Lukla.
- Expenses related to changing your travel details – i.e. supplementary air fare charges if we change your departure date on your behalf
- Single person supplement for hotel rooms, teahouse/lodge room or single tent – please apply for a price for your trip.
- Tips for porters and guides – it is traditional at the end of trips in Nepal to club together and give a tip to the staff. Normally this is given to the trip leader or senior climbing Sherpa who will divide the total according to seniority of staff. Please allow around $100-150 depending on the length of your trip; however this amount is at your discretion.