Climb High has provided logistics for many well known alpinists, mountaineers and international guiding companies, and has organized four first ascent expeditions in Nepal and in Tibet – Jobo Ribjang, Tarkago, Kangnachugo and Labuche Kang.
Some of our past and present clients:
- Joe Puryear and David GotthliebJoe is the author of Alaska climbing and David works as a climbing ranger on Mount Rainier.
- Maciej BerbekaMaciej is a legendary winter climber and is a highly respected climber in Poland. He is well known
for his first winter ascent of Cho Oyu in winter (south pillar), Annapurna 1 south face (Polish
route), and the first winter ascent of Manaslu.
- Dan MazurDan is famous for leading Greg Mortenson’s expedition to K2 and is featured in Three Cups of Tea, and
for the rescue of Lincoln Hall on Everest in 2006.
- Adventure Lovers, Sweden.
- Adler adventure, Germany.
- British Army – Royal Army Medical Corps ‘Expedition Northern Jorvik Ascent 2013’